Monday, October 21, 2013

Dressing for Fall


I spent last night at my computer pulling together looks for a client.  I'm a stylist with Keaton Row, an online personal shopping company.  Tonight, I created some looks for myself, like the one above.  I like to keep things simple when I go out for dinner with my husband or friends, so I was drawn this drapey top with the black coated jeans.  I've been dying for leather pants, but don't know if I'm ready to take that step.  These jeans give the leather look without the commitment.  I also love simple, gold accessories, especially this stacked ring.  And I always try to add a pop of color to my outfit with a bag or scarf since I tend to buy a lot of neutrals.  This oxblood clutch went with the overall vibe of this look.  Check out some of my other looks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment