Tuesday, January 14, 2014

kikki.K

kikki.K Essential Notebook 3PK

I'm obsessed with paper.  Pretty Paper.  Notebooks, Notepads, To Do Lists, Grocery Lists with pretty designs, fun colors & prints.  I'm drawn to them like a magnet.  I can spend hours, days, in Pretty Paper Shops.  When I was in Sydney last year, I discovered kikki.K.  I spotted it from one floor up & ten stores away, and I dragged my husband there.  And I spent a good hour looking at every single thing.  And I went back the next day, too.
kikki.K Slim Ballpoint Pen 5PK

The good news is you don't have to fly across oceans to get your hands on this beautiful paper; they ship worldwide.  These are some of my favorites kikki.K just introduced for 2014.  Blue & pink and polka dots & stripes!!!!
kikki.K To Do List Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment