Monday, November 18, 2013

Gift Ideas for Boys

I got off course with my Holiday Series last week.  My car lease was almost up, and I spent the back half of last week car shopping.  Visiting car dealerships & test driving cars, while it sounds like fun, is just so time consuming & frustrating.  In the end, I stuck with the same car I already had, just the newer model.

This week I'm featuring some Gifts for Boys.  My boys are 4 & 7, and they've been circling things in toy catalogs for a few weeks now.  Here are some of their picks:
Playmobil Secret Dragon Fort

LEGO Legends of Chima The Lion CHI Temple

Disney Infinity Toy Story Play Set

Marvel Universe Titan Heroes
Batman Boys' Footed Blanket Sleeper with Cape
Bugs in the Kitchen Board Game

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books 5-7 & The Do-It-Yourself Book

No comments:

Post a Comment