Monday, November 4, 2013

New Holiday Series and Gifts from Speck & Dressel

 The toy books have started to arrive at our house, and our boys are circling all of the toys and games they want to include in their letters to Santa.  The stores are being filled with holiday decorations, and Starbucks has begun pouring drinks into their red cups.  I enjoyed my first gingerbread latte of the season this weekend.

I thought this would be the perfect time to start a holiday series.  Each weekday until Christmas, I'll be sharing a tip or idea to help you (and me!) get ready for the holidays.  On Mondays, I'll post gift ideas.  On Tuesdays, I'll share a holiday recipe.  On Wednesdays, a decorating idea; Thursdays, an outfit or accessory that can be worn to a holiday party or during the holiday season.  And on Fridays, I'll post an activity that my family enjoys taking part in during the holidays.

Today, I'd like to share some gift ideas for the littlest ones on your Christmas list.  These beautiful gifts are lovingly made by my friend, Janet.  Her company is speck & dressel, and she caries the prettiest things for babies and children, as well as accessories, vintage home decor, and gifts for adults.
 
speck & dressel

I just love this set of three monogrammed burp cloths.  You can choose block or script lettering, the thread color, and you can include up to 5 letters.

speck & dressel

These 50's nursery building blocks would add a precious accent to baby's room, and older children can use them to practice stacking.
 
speck & dressel

Janet gave us one of these blankets when our older son was born, and we still have it to this day.  One side is the softest fabric, and the other side is a printed cotton accent fabric.  I used to put this blanket down for my boys to play on when they were babies.  It's also the perfect size blanket for an older child when you're traveling with a Pack N Play.

Join me each day until Christmas for holiday ideas, and fill me in on what you're doing to prepare for the holidays in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment